I can’t believe it’s June already. June is a big wedding month and so I decided to play along with the Paper Players this week as their challenge is Wedded Bliss. Our niece is getting married on June 13 so I needed a card for her wedding, so this is the perfect challenge for me.
Here is the card I am submitting:
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Basic Black, Gold linen paper (from Hobby Lobby)
- Heart shaped doily
- Punches: Bird punch, scalloped oval, heart
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Perfect Layers Tool
- Adhesives, glue dots, and dimensionals
Assembling the card:
- Form a 5 x 7 ” card with the Whisper White cardstock
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzelberry 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ and run it through the Cuttlebug embossing folder of your choice. Adhere to black cardstock
- Using Perfect Layers tool trim the black cardstock using 1/8″
- Next attach your ribbon to the card front as shown.
- Attach this panel to the front of the card base.
- Attach the heart shaped doily to this front panel using thin glue dots.
- Punch out a heart from the gold linen paper and attach to heart doily as shown
- Punch out birds, one black and one white. Punch out wings from coordinating DSP and attach to birds as shown.
- Attach the birds to the front of the doily as shown using dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment onto small scrap of white cardstock and punch out with the scalloped oval punch. Adhere to front of card using dimensionals.
- Attach pearls to front of card as shown (on sentiment and heart shaped doily).
Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day and can find some time to create!