Hi, I’m back again with another sympathy card. This one is a masculine card.
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- Stamps: Wetlands, Close as a Memory, Confetti
- Stampin’ Write markers: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Early Espresso, River Rock
- Making Memories Oval
- Envelope punch board
- Adhesive, glue dots, and dimensionals
Assembling the Card:
- Form a 4″ x 6″ card out of Crumb Cake CS
- Randomly stamp the front using the leaves from the Confetti stamp set. Leave about an inch or so at the bottom unstamped for the sentiment.
- Stamp sentiment using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.
- On Very Vanilla CS stamp the goose image from the Wetlands stamp set and color as shown
- Cut out oval around the image (either with Making Memories oval or framelits)
- Cut an oval from a piece of Early Espresso. Adhere the Very Vanilla piece to the Early Espresso piece. Add dimensionals and adhere to front of card.
- Cut a slit at the fold of the card (about an inch or so up from the bottom). Then run the ribbon through and tie a knot on the front of the card as shown. Anchor with glue dots.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla 3 7/8″ x 5 7/8″. Stamp sentiment in Crumb Cake then adhere to inside panel of card.
- Make envelope to fit 4″ x 6″ card with the envelope punch board in crumb cake CS (Use A6 measurements)
This is another CAS card and works well when you need a masculine sympathy card. Until next time, Happy Stamping! Thanksgiving and Christmas projects ahead!