I don’t know about you, but I am enjoying Christmas in July! so much so that it has spilled over into August! So here’s another CAS card using the Dasher stamp once again. I just love this stamp. He is just such a pretty reindeer. The card today is a top fold card and has lots of layers but still is very easy to put together.
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
- Striped DSP
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Perfect Layers tool
Assembling the card:
- Form a top fold card that measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ from Cherry Cobbler cardstock. (To make a top fold card you would cut a piece of 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock in half on the 8 1/2″ side at 4 1/4″. Score at 5 1/2″ and fold)
- Cut DSP to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Attach to Gumball Green cardstock. Using Perfect Layers tool, make a 1/8″ border or cut Gumball Green cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cute a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 2 1/2″ x 3″. Stamp Dasher onto this piece in Cherry Cobbler ink
- Glue to a piece of Gumball Green and use Perfect Layers tool to form a 1/8″ border or cut Gumball Green 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Attach this piece to front of card using dimensionals.
- Add bling as shown.
Another quick and easy card for Christmas. Thanks for stopping by!