I’m back with another CAS Christmas card. This one uses the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, embossing powder, and glitter! Who doesn’t like some glitter on their cards? I took my inspiration for this card from Glenda Mollet (who CASEd it from someone she couldn’t remember). http://glendamollet.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-stamp-stack-card-1.html
This card works in so many different colors (I used Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke. I also used Midnight Muse but I sent that card out last Christmas!) So here are the cards!
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler or Always Artichoke or Midnight Muse or other, Whisper White
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, More Merry Messages
- Ink: Versa Mark
- Embossing buddy
- Embossing powder: White
- Heat tool
- 2-way glue pen
- Stamp-a-ma-jig, Perfect Layers tool
Assembling the card:
- Form a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card using Cherry Cobbler (or color or your choice) cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4″ x 2 3/8″
- Rub the embossing buddy across this piece then stamp image with VersaMark
- Pour white embossing powder on image over your tray/plate. Tap off excess and heat emboss
- Using the 2-way glue pen put glue in the trees where you want the glitter to be. Add glitter to the wet glue. Tap off excess and set aside to dry.
- After it dries, attach to white card stock and using the Perfect Layers tool, make a 1/8″ in border around.
- Adhere to front of card as shown.
- Using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig figure out placement of the sentiment (Christmas Blessings) on the front of the card.
- Use the embossing buddy again for that area, then stamp your image in VersaMark using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for placement.
- Pour white embossing powder over this, tap off excess, and heat emboss.
Another quick and easy card for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!