Today’s card is for the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday (TSOT) sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.
and here is my card:
Items you will need:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- DSP: Gingham Garden
- Stamp set: One in a Million
- Embellishments: Lace ribbon, flower, brad
- Decorative Label punch
- Dimensionals, adhesive
Assembling the card:
- First form a card from the Melon Mambo that measures 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of DSP to measure 2 1/4″ x 5 “
- Cut a piece of lace ribbon 5″ and attach to back of the DSP piece. Attach to card front.
- With Melon Mambo ink stamp “BABY” from the One in a Million stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Decorative label punch. On the right side of this piece use dimensionals and on the left side use adhesive (i.e. tape runner)
- Attach to front of card as shown.
- I chose a flower for my shape and added a brad and attached it to the card using a dimensional.
- On the inside of the card I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″ and stamped the sentiment “a little word filled with a lot of HAPPINESS” from the One in a Million stamp set using the Melon Mambo ink.
A cute little CAS monochromatic card. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!