Hello everyone. Well, it’s a little after 2 AM. I’ve been up keeping tabs on my 3-year-old grandson who was in the ER tonight with GI tract issues (I won’t go into the gory details!) and I’ve just learned that all is well. He was quite dehydrated and his blood work came back normal. So he was given some I.V. fluids and he is feeling much better. We just have to pray that the rest of the family doesn’t get what he has.
So today’s card is for the Dynamic Duos #98 challenge and the colors are black and Rich Razzelberry with dessert option of gold.
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Basic Black, Gold linen paper (from Hobby Lobby)
- Heart shaped doily
- Punches: Bird punch, scalloped oval, heart
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Perfect Layers Tool
- Adhesives, glue dots, and dimensionals
Assembling the card:
- Form a 5 x 7 ” card with the Whisper White
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzelberry 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ and run it through the Cuttlebug embossing folder of your choice. Adhere to black cardstock
- Using Perfect Layers tool trim the black cardstock using 1/8″
- Next attach your ribbon to the card front as shown.
- Attach this panel to the front of the card base.
- Attach the heart shaped doily to this front panel using thin glue dots.
- Punch out a heart from the gold linen paper and attach to heart doily as shown
- Punch out birds, one black and one white. Punch out wings from coordinating DSP and attach to birds as shown.
- Attach the birds to the front of the doily as shown using dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment onto small scrap of white cardstock and punch out with the scalloped oval punch. Adhere to front of card using dimensionals.
- Attach pearls to front of card as shown (on sentiment and heart shaped doily).
Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day and can find some time to create!