I hope you have been inspired this week with the masculine cards I have shared so far. The Lovely as a Tree and Walk in the Wild stamp sets are such great sets for masculine cards and I use them a lot. Today I am sharing a card using the Harvest Blessings stamp set.
Items you will need:
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla (for inside card), Water color paper
- DSP: Orchard Harvest
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Cuttlebug or Big Shot, etc.
- Stamps: Harvest Blessings
- Ink: Island Indigo (inside card for sentiment), Staz-On (Timber Brown)
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Crumb Cake
- Ticket punch
- Envelope punch board
Assembling the card:
- Form a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card from the Island Indigo cardstock
- Adhere 4 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP to the card front as shown.
- Stamp the tractor from the Harvest Blessings stamp set onto watercolor paper and color in using Stampin’ Write markers
- Cut out using a Labels Collection framelit.
- Attach to front of card as shown.
- On the inside of the card I cut a piece of Very Vanilla 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamped my sentiment, punched the corners with the ticket punch, and then attached inside. The Happy Birthday stamp is one that I got at Hobby Lobby at some point.
- For this card, I decided to make a matching envelope and I did this using the envelope punch board by We R Memory Keepers. Here is a video on it with instructions on how to use the board. This board is great if you make non-traditional sized cards but also it has the measurements you need for making envelopes to fit the more traditional sizes of cards that we make most often. The envelope punch board can make 60 different sizes of envelopes from a very small gift card holder up to an envelope that will hold a 6″ x 8 1/2″ card! Here is the link to the video (you may have to copy and paste it in your browser to get to it). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akeOz0m8ByU
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!