Today’s card is a birthday card that I CASE’d but now cannot find the link to the card I CASE’d. It uses the Hostess Stamp Set Simply Sketched, which I am falling in love with. The sentiments in this set are Happy Birthday Wishes, Thanks so much, and With heartfelt Sympathy. Along with the sentiments are 3 images that I just love. Here is a picture of the stamp set as well as the cards I made with it.
Items you will need:
- Simply Sketched stamp set
- Ink: Black Staz-on, Tempting Turquoise or Daffodil Delight
- Stampin up Markers: Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake or Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz depending on which color scheme you use.
- Ribbon: Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
- DSP: Designer Series Paper Pack (Brights)
- Envelope Punch Board by Making Memories
Assembling the card:
- Cut card base: 6.5″ x 10″ to form a 6.5″ x 5″ card (I’m starting to like this larger size card!)
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White at 6.25″ x 4.75″. One of these will be used on the inside of the card, the other for the front.
- Cut DSP 2.5″ x 5.75″
- Cut another piece of Whisper White 2 5/8″ x 3.5″ for your image. Mat this with perfect layers tool using the 1/8″ border.
- Stamp images on the Whisper White in black Staz-On ink. On a scrap of white cardstock, stamp another flower.
- Color in the images as shown using the markers. Cut out the second flower image and place on top of other flower using dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in the lower right corner of the white cardstock and adhere to card front
- If you are going to use the ribbon, tie it around the DSP and adhere DSP to front of card as shown.
- Using dimensionals, adhere the smaller panel with the flower image on to the front of the card.
- Using the envelope punch board you can make a matching envelope for sending the card.
- Stamp leaves on lower right corner of inside card panel, color in the berries, and then adhere to card.
You could use any one of the sentiments in this set with this layout for a beautiful card for any occasion. Enjoy your day! Happy Stamping!