I’m back! Today’s card is a Thank You card. It’s always good to have a few Thank You cards on hand in case you need one at the spur of the moment.
This card is 5 x 5 square.
Items you will need:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
- DSP: Springtime Vintage (retired)
- Ink: Not Quite Navy
- Stamp set: Simply Sketched (Hostess)
- 3/8″ Ribbon
- Adhesive, dimensionals
- Perfect Layers tool, Scallop oval punch, large oval punch
Assembling the card:
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 5″ x 10″ and fold in half to form a square 5″ x 5″ card.
- Cut DSP 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ then layer on Not Quite Navy and cut 1/16″ border using Perfect Layers tool. (If you don’t have the tool, cut the Not Quite Navy 4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″).
- Cut three panels of coordinating DSP 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and layer leaving a 1/16″ border, onto Not Quite Navy paper. Attach to first panel as shown
- Tie ribbon around panel and make a bow over to the right side.
- Attach panel to card base.
- Punch Scallop oval from Not Quite Navy cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Very Vanilla paper and punch out using the large oval punch. Then adhere to the scallop oval. Adhere to card using dimensionals.
Have a great day!