I’m back again with another Halloween card. For this card I took my inspiration from Amy K. at http://stampwithamyk.com/2013/08/20/best-of-halloween-meets-witches-brew/
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Frightful Sight (retired from Stampin’ Up)
- Stamps of your choice
- Ink: Basic black or Staz-On Black
- Black Glitter
Cardstock and cuts
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base scored at 4 1/4″
- 2 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ panel
- Three 1″ x 5 1/4″ strips
- 3/4″ x 3″ strip
- 2″ x 2 1/4″ panel
- 2 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ panel
- 1 3/4″ x 2″ panel
- 1/2″ x 3″ strip
Frightful Sight DSP:
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel
- Three 3/4″ x 5″ strips
Assembling the card:
- Attach the DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel to the front of the card.
- Attach the three 3/4″ x 5″ strips to each of the three black 1″ x 5 1/4″ strips and attach to card as shown (Tip: I placed the top and bottom strips first and then centered the third strip between them.)
- Stamp image on Very Vanilla panel. Adhere to the Old Olive panel. Adhere this to the Cajun Craze panel. Adhere to the black panel and attach to card as shown.
- Stamp sentiment on 1/2″ x 3″ strip and attach to black 3/4″ x 3″ strip. Cut triangle from one or both sides (your preference). Attach to card as shown.
- Embellish card. I used some of the new Stampin’ Up black glitter on the spider on the web to bring him out a little bit.
This is quite an easy card to make and could be adapted for many occasions. I hope you give it a try.
Until next time,