I’ve been out of town to PA (where the weather was gorgeous) for our second annual family reunion. Just got back yesterday.
Today’s card is one I made and sent to my parents in anticipation of our visit last week. I got my inspiration from a Thank You card we received from our friends Linda and Pete L. I also saw the sentiment “Sea” you soon! in the latest CardMaker magazine and knew it was perfect for this card. This is a really fast project but makes a very cute card. So here is the card:
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
- Inks: Calypso Coral and Soft Suede
- Technique: 2nd generation stamping. (go to this link to read about second generation stamping at the bottom of the post – http://wp.me/p3o6f2-1c)
- Stamp N Write marker: Calypso Coral
- Perfect Layers tool.
Assembling the Card:
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock to form a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card
- Now here is the tricky part! I didn’t write down my measurements before I sent the card and I am not sure what the measurement is of the other Very Vanilla piece but it appears to be square and so I would guess it is about 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ with a 1/4″ border for the Calypso Coral.
- Stamp images on the Very Vanilla cardstock as shown using second generation stamping technique. Adhere to Calypso Coral and make border using Perfect Layers tool.
- Attach to card as shown.
- Write sentiment on right side of card. Inside of card was left blank for writing a note which I wrote with the Calypso Coral Stamp N Write marker.
I hope you are inspired by this card to make one for someone special in your life.
Until next time, happy stamping!