Today I am submitting a card using the card sketch from The Paper Players and the colors from the Dynamic Duos website.
Here is my card:
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Black, Calypso Coral
- VersaMark Ink pad
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write marker
- Black embossing powder
- Embossing buddy
- Heat gun
- Stamp for sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, image from Greeting Card Kids
- Spider web embossing folder & Cuttlebug (or Big Shot, etc.)
- Perfect Layers tool.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Word Window Punch
- Modern Label Punch
Assembling the card
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half to form a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and run through embossing machine using the spider web embossing folder. Adhere to front of card.
- Cut a small piece of Whisper White cardstock that is larger than your image. Rub this with the embossing buddy.
- Stamp the image onto the Whisper White cardstock with VersaMark ink then pour on some black embossing powder. Tap the back of the paper to remove the excess powder.
- Heat emboss using your heat gun. I used my Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write marker to color the band on the little girl’s hat.
- Now trim down this piece of cardstock with the image on it to desired size and adhere to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock
- Using your perfect layers tool, make a 1/16″ border around this.
- Adhere to front of card as shown using stampin dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, after using embossing buddy, with VersaMark then heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Punch out using the Word Window punch.
- Punch out a Modern Label punch in Calypso Coral. Adhere sentiment to this.
- Attach Left side of Modern Label punch with stampin’ dimensional. On the right side, I just used some tape runner.
That’s it. I hope you have time to craft today.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’