I am submitting this card for this week’s Dynamic Duo challenge over at http://www.thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com. The colors are Blushing Bride and Soft Suede.
So here is the card I am submitting for the challenge. It is a CAS (clean and simple) card using the Easter Blossoms stamp set and the two colors listed.
Supplies you will need:
- Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Inks: Soft Suede
- Stampin’ Write Marker: Blushing Bride
- Embellishments: Pearl
- Punch: Itty Bitty Shapes Pack
Making the card:
- Cut the following in Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (card base), 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (card front) and 3 1/2″ x 5″ (inside card)**
- Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 3 3/4″ x 5″ (front) and 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside card)
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front)
- ** Cut your Whisper White and then use your Perfect Layers tool and make 1/8″ borders with the Blushing Bride and then the Soft Suede.
- Punch 2 flowers using the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes pack.
- Using Soft Suede ink, stamp images on front of card and sentiment and image for inside card.
- Color in flowers with Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker.
Assembling the card:
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock with images to the Blushing Bride cardstock for the card front. Then adhere to Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock for inside of card to the other Blushing Bride cardstock piece we cut. Adhere to inside of card.
- Adhere punched flowers to basket the girl is carrying and put a pearl in the center of the flower.
Very simple card to make.
I hope you give this card a try or at least the color combo. Browns and pinks are some of my favorite colors to use together. These colors always make such pretty cards.
That’s it for today. Happy stampin’!