Today’s card is a very simple birthday card. I took my inspiration from a card by Michelle Surette at http://istampedthat.com/2012/04/01/mothers-day-cards/
As it turns out, our cards are quite different.
Supplies you will need:
- White card stock for card base.
- Basic Gray ink
- Basic Gray ribbon
- small flower punch, Boho flower punch
- 10-second bow maker
- glue or tape runner
Preparing the card:
- Cut your card base to be 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of the basic gray ribbon about 5 to 5 1/4″
- Make a bow with the 10-second bow maker with another piece of the Basic Gray ribbon
- punch 3 flowers from each punch
Assembling the card:
- Stamp your images on the card base as shown. Stamp sentiment in upper right corner.
- Take long piece of ribbon and secure along the top edge of your patterned paper
- Adhere patterned paper to card.
- Attach bow with a glue dot.
- Pierce a hole in the middle of all the flowers and attach a smaller one to the larger one with a brad.
- Attach to card front.
A quick and simple card for any occasion.
Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for stopping by.